Visits and Security
- Visitors are welcome; however, for the welfare of the patient it is recommended that visits be limited and no children under 12 years be brought.
- The number of visitors per room depends on the area your are visiting. Visiting hours will depend on the service.
- At reception you will be given an ID card that will permit you to open security doors in the areas you will visit.
- When you return the Hospital´s ID card your ID card will be returned. If you loose the Hospital´s ID, there is a charge for it.
- For your own and the patient´s safety and security do not visit when you have a respiratory or other contagious disease.
- Visiting hours are Monday to Sunday from 11h00 to 12h00 and from 17h00 to 18h00.
- Intensive Care Patients can only receive visits from close relatives (parents, spouse, and children).
- Visits are individual and may not exceed ten minutes.
- The patient’s diagnosis can only be provided by the doctor, who will give a report before visiting hours.
Each floor of the Hospital and the Intensive Care Unit has a waiting room for the convenience of visitors.
It is prohibited to eat, smoke or make a lot of noise in these areas, or in rooms and corridors.
The hospital has specialized staff to provide patients and visitors with protection 24 hours a day.
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact the security desk, extension 4000.
Evacuation routes and meeting points
In the event of fire or a natural disaster, stay calm.
The hospital has several evacuation routes and emergency exits.
- They are adequately marked and are described on risk maps on each floor.
- In the event of an evacuation, the meeting point is located in front of the Hospital Laboratory.
|Visits: 10h00 to 20h00|
|Intensive Care: 11h00 to 12h00 – 17h00 to 18h00|